This building dedicated to an Irish saint dates from the early 12C and has been a basilica since 1950. The massive square belfry is typical of the region and was built in the 13C. Inside, the groined vaults in the nave are supported by thick square pillars. The chancel and the lower right side were remodelled in the Gothic style in the 15C. In the right arm of the transept, note the triptych (Adoration of the Magi) attributed to the Flemish artist Pieter Coecke.