Apr-Oct: 10am‑6pm; rest of year: 10am-5pm - closed Mon, Nov‑Dec, 1 Jan
This large sloping garden was created over the years from 1924 and 1930 by the "gentleman gardener " Lawrence Johnston and has belonged to the Conservatoire du Littoral (coastal protection body) since 1999. A soothing and refreshing atmosphere reigns in this botanical garden. There is a series of small and varied terraced gardens, reorganised according to their original habitat. The tall trees hide a small villa and large ponds.