Chinese Pavilion
Drottningholm Slott, 178 02 Lovö Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

May-Sep: 10am-5pm; Oct: daily except Mon 10am-4pm; rest of year: open some weekends


Built in 1753 for Queen Louise Ulrique, the Chinese pavilion, situated in the grounds of the royal palace, was extended and rebuilt ten years later in a Rococo style showing a touch of exotic inspiration. Carl Fredrik Adelcrantz created this Chinese fantasy between 1763 and 1767. Jean Eric Rehn then surpassed himself when he designed the red, green, yellow and blue rooms, embellished with lacquered panels and an abundance of decoration and display cabinets, the latter displaying delicate Chinese objects.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten