Temple Bar
Eustace Street, Dublin Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie


This lively district is named after Sir William Temple (1628-1699), the Provost of Trinity, who purchased some land on the south bank of the river that included a sand bank (The Bar). A stroll through the maze of small streets, alleys and courtyards reveals a wide variety of old buildings, which have been restored and converted to other uses, all of which dotted with modern edifices. Temple Bar, today a cultural district, is a successful example of masterful urban renovation.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten