1
Four Courts
Inns Quay, Dublin Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Beschrijving

Four Courts, erected in 1785 by Thomas Cooley and finished in 1802 by James Gandon, housed 4 halls: Chancery, King's Bench, Exchequer and Common Pleas. In 1921, at the start of the Civil War, it was almost entirely destroyed by the explosion of mines, as were the documents of the National Archives which it housed, some of which dated back to 1174, now sadly lost for ever.

Localisatie

  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten

  • Van € 50 tot € 60
    MICHELIN 2020
    423 m - 78 Thomas Street, Dublin D8
  • Van€ 45
    MICHELIN 2020
    500 m - 6 Queen Street, Dublin D7
  • 574 m - Temple Bar Square, Dublin 1