Zollern II/IV Colliery
Grubenweg 5, Dortmund Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

daily except Mon 10am-6pm - closed 24 Dec-1 Jan


Opened in 1903, Zollern II/IV colliery was worked by up to 2 500 miners between 1910 and 1920. A fine example of Art Nouveau industrial architecture, this veritable cathedral of steel, brick and glass was restored and opened to the public in 2016. Now converted into a museum dedicated to the mine's social and cultural history, the site presents information on the miners' daily lives. Areas open to visitors include the managers' offices, the changing rooms and pithead baths, and the top of the winding tower.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten