Jun-Aug: 9am-7pm; rest of year: 9am-noon, 2.30pm-5.30pm
Perched on a terrace overlooking the River Orb, St-Nazaire Cathedral was the symbolic seat of power of the bishops of Béziers from 760 to 1789. The rose window at the west end is 10m in diameter and flanked by two fortified 14C towers. The bay preceding the chancel, remaining from the Romanesque cathedral, sports 11C carved capitals. Beautiful sculptures in the cloister galleries. Splendid view from the Bishops' Garden.